- Li'l Sebastian (we miss you in the saddest fashion)
- All of Ben's weird, nerdy idiosyncrasies
- The Cones of Dunshire
- that Letters to Cleo t-shirt
- the claymation venture
- Bert Macklin, FBI
- All of Leslie's praise for Ann
- ex: "Oh Ann, you beautiful tropical fish."
- ex 2: "Ann, you poetic and noble land-mermaid."
- Jean-Ralphio and his sister Mona Lisa -- who is, btw, the woooorrrsssst!
- Chris Traeger who is -- LITERALLY -- the most excited person of all time!
- Ron Swanson's words of wisdom
- "Any dog under 50 pounds is a cat, and cats are pointless."
- All the weirdo people of Pawnee -- from Joan Callamezzo to Crazy Ira and the Douche to Councilman Dexhart to Perd Hapley
It has been a very long time since a show has been able to make me laugh out loud and cry from vigorous emotions all in the span of an episode, but "Parks and Recreation" has given me that on multiple occasions. I'm very excited to see where everyone goes from here in their careers, and I'm very much looking forward to the inevitable day when NBC releases an overpriced box set of this series so I can just give them all my money even though I can rewatch it on Netflix.
Dammit, Jerry! It's really all his fault.