Things I'd rather be doing than this God-forsaken homework:
1. Posting artsy-fartsy pictures to Facebook. Like this one:
|Outside the hotel at my most recent trip.|
2. Writing the great American novel. Or at least, an American novel.
4. Eating. For like the billionth time today.
5. Watching Community. Both because it's hilarious and because Joel McHale is a sexy, sexy man.
6. Biting my nails.
7. Listening to people talk about Whitney Houston.
8. Cleaning my apartment. Even the bathroom.
9. Creepin' on people I went to high school with. Who is already divorced?! Who's gotten fat?!
10. Dancing to some sweet tunes in my sweatpants.
11. Debating whether Mark Hoppus is more sexy than he is funny (or vice versa).
12. Contemplating the meaning of life.
13. Words with Friends.
14. Sleep. Yes, more.
15. Figuring out my financial situation, and if I'll be able to afford all the music festivals I want to attend this summer (BAMBOOZLE, WARPED TOUR, GET AT ME!).
16. Writing meaningless lists that have absolutely nothing to do with anything.